What type of event are you thinking of? Just click a button...
Something different for Team Building & Corporate Events
... So you've booked your staff conference at an hotel, stately home, conference centre or just anywhere that's out of the office and on neutral ground.
- You've got in mind what you want to cover in the talks, seminars and breakout groups, but it's all feeling a bit dry.
- You want to have Something different for your team building activity in the schedule that will be fun, but the standard options are feeling a bit tired.
- You want something that will get everyone laughing and get under the skin of even the most cynical of the team.
- You want all this and you'd really like to schedule it into that graveyard slot after lunch...
Watch Callaway Golf team building
Martin Day spent 18 years working for a large multinational company and understands exactly what is needed for different types of corporate events.
"What a fantastic night !!! This was certainly a great charity fun event organised to date !! Martin rocked as the master and got the crowd excited and up for a fun fight. My directors and managers who participated absolutely loved the Sumo Experience and could not rate it enough for fun appeal !! Martin is very professional / friendly and knows exactly how to get the crowd going. Fab time by all and a pleasure dealing with Martin from the very first phone call to him until the end... Highly recommended!! The Amadeus night will go down in history for a long while as a great night had by all..."
Marissa, following the Sport Relief fundraiser for Amadeus Services Limited
Imagine "Sales" verse "HR", the Corporate Relations Director up against the IM Director, the Receptionist really pushing it with the MD's PA...
...It's like a dream come true, isn't it?!
Sumo Experience can serve the corporate client in three modes:
- As a different team-building activity where everyone can participate. This works best for a group of 8 to 16.
- As a real spectacle where a few participants provide entertainment for a larger group who can choose who to cheer on. This would be for a larger conference and be either on a stage, in a cleared area of a bar or restaurant, or in the grounds of your company HQ or conference centre.
- As a component for your corporate fun day. We will set up stall and run contests in a winner-stays-on system. We have found there is never a shortage of takers as the spectacle quickly gathers onlookers.
Contact us for a quote, and for a corporate event or team building session to remember.